My second year of university is officially over!
In fairness I won’t get my last grade until 20th June, and they won’t be set in stone until somewhere around the 8th July.
But my lectures are over and all my assignments are submitted. So that means I’m on holiday!
Until 29th September.
That’s seventeen weeks of summer.
What’s a girl to do with that much spare time?
Why, do some writing, of course.
Welcome to my Summer of Writing 2014!
Every Monday, I’ll write a list of what I’d like to achieve writing-wise in the week to come, and let you know what I’ve been up to over the weekend.
And every Friday, I’ll post an update saying how things went, what I actually wrote, and what else I’ve been up to during the week.
So let’s get the ball rolling with this week’s goals!
- Write an article about Riddley Walker for Kent Connections on Medium
- Write a news piece for Her Campus CCCU
- Work on my short story “Numbers Up”
- Brainstorm ideas for the HG Wells Short Story competition
- Try to finish my novel “Blue Skye”
I’ll be back on Friday to let you know if I accomplished these goals, and what else I got up to. See you then!